Transfer Electricity Service

If you have an active Newfoundland Power account and you’re moving into an address with existing electricity service you will require a transfer of service. Please fill out the following form to close your current account and open your new account.

Start Electricity Service (Moving In)

If you’re moving into an address that currently has electricity service, complete this form for the date you take occupancy and we’ll do the rest!

Stop Electricity Service (Moving Out)

If you’re moving out of your current address and do not require electricity service at another, complete this form to request your account be closed on the final day of your occupancy.